Job Description: –
We have urgently required a graphic designer who is professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography, or motion graphics to create a piece of design. They are also sometimes responsible for typesetting, illustration, user interfaces, and web design.
Graphics Designer / Motion Graphics Design Day to day responsibilities: –
- As a Graphic designer create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, social media posting, brand building, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for Social Media Posts, Banners, product illustrations, logos, and websites, etc.
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout. Internship Certificate and Mentorship Offered collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, and competitive landscape, and market trends.
Desired Skills: – Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects